PBA News 2018: Magnolia Pambansang Manok Hotshots cracked the NLEX Road Warriors, 116-89, to share 6th place in the quarterfinals of the PBA Commissioner’s Cup 2018 this Wednesday at MOA Arena in Pasay. Import Wayne Chism lifted the Hotshots with his 27 monstrous points, 8 rebounds and 3 blocks, while “Angas ng Tondo” Paul Lee posted 21 markers.
- Magnolia Hotshots now has the same 5-5 win-loss slate with Barangay Ginebra Kings and Globalport Batang Pier and 6th place in the quarterfinal round.
- NLEX bowed out of contention and dropped to a dismal 2-9 slate.
- The Hotshots are coming off a four game losing skid before winning against NLEX.
- Coming back from wrist injury, Ian Sangalang made 9 points for Magnolia.
- Reinforcement Oluseyi Ashaolu provided 31 points and 12 boards for the Road Warriors while Mac Tallo contributed 19 points.
More PBA News
- PBA Finals 2018: Ginebra scores first blood, smites SMB, 127-99 July 28, 2018
- PBA News: Ginebra advances, stomps Rain or Shine, 96-94 July 24, 2018
- PBA News: San Miguel enters finals, eliminates Alaska, 104-99 July 23, 2018
- PBA News: Brownlee’s 44 lifts Ginebra over ROS, 75-72 July 22, 2018
- PBA News: San Miguel rips Alaska in Game 2, 105-94 July 17, 2018
- PBA News: Ginebra takes Semis Game 1, torches Rain or Shine, 102-89 July 15, 2018
- PBA News: San Miguel cracks Alaska, 92-79, bags Game 1 July 15, 2018
- PBA News: Fiery James Yap leads Rain or Shine to SemiFinals July 13, 2018
- PBA News: Ginebra blasts Meralco, advances to Semis July 12, 2018
- PBA News: San Miguel stops TNT, barges into Semis July 12, 2018