PBA Finals News 2018: Alaska Aces overcame the Magnolia Hotshots, 100-71 to snatch Game 3 of the PBA Governors’ Cup Finals this Sunday at the Ynares Center. The Aces finally chalked up a victory to gain a 1-2 slate in their title showdown with the Hotshots. Import Mike Harris delivered the goods for Alaska with monstrous 36 markers and 18 boards, while Vic Manuel added 14 buckets.
➤ Simon Enciso also finished with 12 points while former Gilas cager Carl Bryan Cruz chipped-in 10 goals for the Gatas Republik.
➤ The Alaska Aces put the game away in the third canto, courtesy of Harris 22 total quarter points. The Milkmen also outscored the Hotshots in the third by a gargantuan 33-14 difference. Overall, Alaska’s efficiency was visible in the total field-goals, making 38 of 78 shots for a 48% percentage, compared to Magnolia’s 26 of 77 goals (33%).
➤ Hotshots go-to-guy Romeo Travis paced the losing Magnolia with his 18 points and 3 boards, while Mark Barroca added 13 points and 3 dimes as well.
➤ Alaska and Magnolia will lock horns once more for Game 4 of the PBA Finals this Wednesday, December 12 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
More PBA News
- PBA News: GlobalPort grounds Rain or Shine to rubber match July 11, 2018
- PBA News: San Miguel smites Talk ‘N Text, 121-110 July 10, 2018
- PBA News: Brownlee heaves Ginebra over Meralco, 88-81 July 10, 2018
- PBA News: San Miguel halts Blackwater, 115-106 July 5, 2018
- PBA News: Magnolia breaks NLEX, 116-89 July 5, 2018
- PBA News – San Miguel Beermen wallops NLEX Road Warriors, 125-114 June 24, 2018