PBA Finals 2018:
Magnolia repeats over Alaska, leads 2-0
PBA Finals News 2018: Magnolia Hotshots won anew over the Alaska Aces, 77-71 to take a commanding 2-0 lead in Game 2 of their Finals series in the 2018 PBA Governors’ Cup this Friday at the Araneta Coliseum. Jio Jalalon converted the Hotshots’ last six points in crunchtime to secure the Magnolia victory. Jalalon finished with 7 points and 7 rebounds, while import Romeo Travis led with 24 buckets and 9 boards.
➤ Post operator Ian Sangalang also contributed 11 points and 5 rebounds for Magnolia, while ace guard Paul Lee made 8 points and 4 rebounds.
➤ Magnolia secured the game with impeccable defense over the Aces, causing 26 turnovers to Alaska courtesy of 20 total steals. The Hotshots also moved the ball better, dishing out 19 assists compared to the Aces 17 total.
➤ Reinforcement Mike Harris paced the Aces with 22 points and 13 caroms, while “muscle man” Vic Manuel had 10 points and 5 rebounds.
➤ Game 3 will be at the Ynares Center in Antipolo this Sunday, December 9.
More PBA News
- PBA News: GlobalPort grounds Rain or Shine to rubber match July 11, 2018
- PBA News: San Miguel smites Talk ‘N Text, 121-110 July 10, 2018
- PBA News: Brownlee heaves Ginebra over Meralco, 88-81 July 10, 2018
- PBA News: San Miguel halts Blackwater, 115-106 July 5, 2018
- PBA News: Magnolia breaks NLEX, 116-89 July 5, 2018
- PBA News – San Miguel Beermen wallops NLEX Road Warriors, 125-114 June 24, 2018